WELCOME TO OUR LIBRARY
We would love for your family to be part of our wonderfully successful reading program. As you may know, as part of our AR program, Accelerated Reader, your child takes quizzes on the library books they read. You can receive email notices which will inform you of your child's scores each time he or she takes an AR quiz. It's easy, and it connects your home to our school library.
Log onto our HOME CONNECT link using your child's username and password. Look on the top right hand corner of the page and submit your email address. You will need to accept the auto invitation from Homeconnect to begin receiving notifications when your child tests on AR. Your child would love for you to see the exciting library books they're reading, and you'll be surprised at how busy they've been. If you need help finding your username/password, email me, and I will be happy to help you.
- HOME CONNECT https://hosted231.renlearn.com/264432/HomeConnect/
- AR BOOKFIND http://www.arbookfind.com/UserType.aspx
This is our Rivera Elementary Library Catalog. You can search our library to see if we have the book you're looking for. If we don't have the book you need, you can search other ERUSD schools. You can borrow books from any school within our district. You might also like to search our city's public libraries
- Rivera Elementary Library http://destiny.ernet.org/cataloging/servlet/presentadvancedsearchredirectorform.do?l2m=Library%20Search&tm=TopLevelCatalog&l2m=Library+Search
- Pico Rivera Public Library http://www.colapublib.org/libs/picorivera/index.php
A special thank you to the CISNEROS FOUNDATION for their generous donation of books and book bags to our Kindergarten students. Remember, "The Road To College Begins In Kindergarten".
- CISNEROS FOUNDATION http://cisnerosfoundation.org/index.php
- Clifford the Big Red Dog http://pbskids.org/clifford/index-brd-flash.html
- Curious George http://www.curiousgeorge.com/
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear http://www.billmartinjr.com/
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/contributor/bill-martin-jr
- The Mitten http://www.janbrett.com/mitten_masks_main.htm
We are partners in the development of your child's education. Your home, our school, and our community libraries can work together in offering our children a rich environment of reading. Please visit your local public library.
- PICO RIVERA LIBRARY http://www.colapublib.org/libs/picorivera/
- FREE E-BOOKS http://www.colapublib.org/downloads/
- FREE E-BOOKS http://www.gutenberg.org/
- FREE E-BOOKS http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Category:Children%27s_Bookshelf/